I just learned how to do this, and you might find this helpful, to find about continuing education news opportunities in your area. They are just examples, if you use a different feedburner, or reader, that's great as well.
For example, if you would like to be emailed Google News Alerts about Continuing Education.
- Click News on the top
- Enter your search terms i.e, architect continuing education
- Click on News Alerts on the left
- Verify the search terms
- Under Type I suggest Comprehensive.
- Verify how often, and your email address
- You will be sent an email to verify that you want that alert.
For example, if you would like to create feeds of news or blogs, burn them, and then create a GoogleReader webpage:
- http://blogsearch.google.com/ or go back to the Google News page
- Enter your search terms i.e., architect continuing education
- Open a new browser, and find http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/home
- Create a feedburner account
- Go back to the Google page, click on RSS on the left
- Copy the web address
- Enter it into the empty space in the middle of the Feedburner page
- Edit the title to what you want it to be
- Click Activate Feed
- Click on the feed URL
- Copy the URL web address
- Go back to Google
- Create a Google Account
- Once you are able to look at My Account click on Reader under My Services
- Click Add Subscription on the left
- Enter the feed URL, and then click Add