- Do you offer all day conferences, are there breaks including lunch?
- Do you have multiple speakers?
- Are your sessions running concurrent?
- Are you including the Q/A slides in your events?
- Are you using the correct forms for reporting?
Note- 1 contact hour equals 60 minutes of instruction- NO EXCEPTIONS
Breaks are not included in the 60 minute requirement.
Each speaker should have learning objectives and should make the Q/A disclosure before their presentation. Slide presentations are to be free of company specific logos.
Concurrent sessions are ideal for conferences occuring over several days. And again, each session should have identifiable goals and disclosures.
Still unsure? Review and download the Provider Conferences and Conventions Manual from our website http://www.aia.org/SiteObjects/files/ces_conventionmanualpdf.pdf