The list has a place for your notes and asks questions like this:
• What are the raw materials used to create the product?
• And where do they come from?
• Is the manufacturing process energy efficient?
• Does the manufacturing process release harmful substances?
• Does the product release VOCs? At what rate?
• How is the product packaged and transported? And so on.
For more information, please visit the LA Times.
Should providers use the lines items on the checklist as the foundations for creating green remodelling courses?